Welcome to the Global Health Gateway! Let’s help you get started…
The Global Health Gateway is Australia and New Zealand’s hub for global health careers. Created by global health workers, the Global Health Gateway helps individuals who are passionate about global health find opportunities to pursue this with the many wonderful organisations and institutions that work in the field. So, whether you are a young professional looking for career options, an experienced professional seeking new opportunities, a global health veteran who wants to stay ‘in the loop’, an NGO worker seeking support, an organisation advertising jobs, or a teaching institution seeking students – if you do global health, then you have come to the right place.
Here is a quick snap-shot of our main features:
- Study – everything to do with education and training in global health, from What to Study, Where to Study, Free Online Courses, and the latest opportunities on our Education and Events Board.
- Work – everything to do with work and volunteering in global health, from Where to Work, how to Find a Job, and all the latest opportunities on our Jobs Board.
- Inspiration – to keep you passion burning, explore inspirational Personal Stories from those in the field, browse fascinating Books, Films (and more), and share your thoughts and stories with others.
Before you go further, you may want to check out these:
- Global Health 101 – a brief summary of a huge idea, what is ‘global health’ and what are the guiding ethical principles we need to remember.
- For Organisations – learn how to get your organisation’s profile on the Global Health Gateway, including how to post events, jobs, and other opportunities.
- For Students – a special welcome to our student members, and some unique resources especially for you.
Have your say!
The Global Health Gateway is not just a website – it is YOUR global health careers hub. So we want to hear from you – your ideas, your projects, your questions.